Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......


Inspired by the Holiday Home Tour last Saturday, I decided I would decorate a little. Very little that is, cause most of our decorations are still packed away in totes and boxes. Three and 1/2 years in our house now, and those boxes are still in "cold" storage in the greenhouse. Cold, cold, cold. 30 some degrees the last few days. I can feel it in my bones.


So I improvised with what I had in my craft room. An old, mini muffin tin and some scrabble tiles. But I only had one set of game tiles cause the rest of the tiles - several sets I've collected over the years - are in "cold" storage. I really need to unpack once and for all - don't you think?


Anyway, A.J. and I had fun racking our brains trying to spell 3-four letter words or 4-three letter words that relate to the holidays or winter. We ultimately came up with what you see here - HOME, SNOW, LOVE, and HOLIDAYS. OK, so holidays doesn't qualify as a 3 or 4-letter word, but I thought it was fitting.


So there it is. My make-shift holiday decor on the little table by the fireplace!


Happy Holidays!!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...