Friday, March 7, 2008

Why didn't I think of this before?????























I absolutely LOVE it when Phillip comes home after work and I get to have dinner waiting for him or I am able to show him some "task" I completed. Usually, I'm at work everyday (mostly) and I only dream about the things I'd like to do around the house. He never really has a chance to utter those words - "Hi Honey. What'd you do today?" because I readily give it up and drag him to my accomplishment and with full-on beamingness (maybe that's not a real word, but I'm using it anyway!!!) I proudly begin rambling about what I did and how we will benefit from it.

Today, I hunted and gathered all our household linens - towels, sheets, the one or two blankets that we own, the wash cloths, the microfiber cleaning towels, even the raggy cleaning cloths and organized them in what used to be (for the last two years!) our pantry room food closet. It was too deep for the canned goods and doesn't have nearly enough shelves to work real well for food items. Lots of wasted space!

So, yesterday, I disassembled Johnny Five into top and bottom and rolled him (using our little green dolly) down the hall, through the dining room, through the living room, out the door, down the ramp (yes, our house has a ramp at the door - don't ask - we currently have 3 "front" doors and 2 ramps!) down the gravel driveway, around the outside of the house, through the downstairs slider glass doors, through the downstairs living room and into the laundry room. (which as the crow falls, would be almost under the room where it was upstairs!) All this, because I was on a mission to get it moved (defined: stubborn and impatient!)

Yes, I probably could have waited for help from the guys to move it down the stairs, (aka: shortest route!) but I'm a bullheaded Taurus. 'Nuf said!

But now it's there. It's organized. And the towels and linens aren't stuffed in every other nook and cranny throughout the house. I'm SOOOOO happy-AND the shelves are labeled. There's even a label for the Master Bath Towels...How's that for an affirmation????? One day closer to that Master Bedroom/Bath.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol hcl drug class - tramadol zanaflex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...