Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2 hours and counting......


Midnight is near. That can only mean one thing. 40! Yup, FORTY!!!

Tomorrow morning I will wake up a new woman. I will no longer be in the 30-something populus. No turning back. The gray hairs. The achey joints. The weight gain. The menstrual cramps. The migraines. OK. I admit, those were already there, so maybe 40 won't be so different after all.

I guess I'll just continue to enjoy everyday - everyday! Soon enough, I'll be looking at 50! Then, I'm sure I'll have even more gray hair, more aches and pains, hopefully no more weight gain and maybe, just maybe, there will be no more menstrual cramps or migraines!!! But wait, then I'll be moaning and groaning about the hot flashes, trying to remember to take those hormone pills, and complaining about how when I was 40, I should have taken better care of my skin....

Oh, how I'll enjoy being forty. But in procrastinator-Tina-fashion, I'm gonna wait until tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...