Wednesday, April 30, 2008

...Big Girl Panties? Size 6????





Who are you kidding? I haven't seen a size 6 since I WAS 6!!!!
But, I love the reality check! I dealt with it and now I'm over it. You know, the whole turning-40 thing. Nothing changed. Nada. Well except the fact that I NOW own a pair of size 6 panties. And pink ones to boot.

Although, I'm glad they're attached to a gallon-sized paint can - AND I'm sure everyone else is glad too! I think, in them, I'd look... on the other hand, it's probably better NOT to go down that imaginary path, if you know what I mean.

So, anyways, an enormous, heartfelt THANK YOU to all those who celebrated my special milestone birthday with me. I'll only turn 40 once and I had lots of fun and enjoyed every single beautiful, personal, funny, floral, antique, gift-certificate, culinary and home-decor gift that was bestowed upon me.

I love them all!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...