Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween to all my ghastly friends....

Oooops! Did you catch that? I mean ghostly friends....

I'll be spending a nice quiet evening home alone with my hubby. As I blogged last year, we don't get the little goblins and cute fairy princesses at our house. Bummer!

The boys have been teasing us to dress up as Pete Pan and T. A twisted take on a grown-up/grown-out-of-style Peter Pan and Tink. That would be too funny!

The boys will be out-and-about trick-or-treating or just hanging around with friends. A.J. is SO excited that Halloween is finally on a Friday. He is dressing up as a pimp! Yes, A PIMP! White pimp hat with a black band with a large blue and yellow feather (one of Hooligan's large tail feathers! - Guess the Trick was on him. Not really. It is one that he molted on his own!) White fur coat. Huge white Paris Hilton-type glasses. Cane. And a pimp facial expression he's been practicing - looks more like he's sucking on a lemon! A true pimp! Go A.J., Go. I'll have to add a photo later.

Happy Halloween my friends. Be Safe! AND DON'T STEAL YOUR KIDS' CHOCOLATES!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...