Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Woo Hoo.....

I'll say it again...Woo Hoo! It's finally October. One of my favorite months.

It's Fall.
It's my sweethearts birthday month.
It's the month of Halloween.

And finally it's the 1st year anniversary of my blog. Can you believe it? A whole year of blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada (credit to Elaine of Seinfeld fame!) and just plain words, words, words.

Some happy, some sad. Some stories from home, some from my travels. Lots of family. Lots of mushy sentiments about my hubby. Some funny tidbits about the boys. A bunch of daydreams and some actual progress.

All in all, it's been a good year!

So in honor of October, here is the first of my Halloween decorations. The tree is not fully "dressed" yet, but I have some fun things in mind. Spiders and ghosts for Halloween. Then a few little fall colored paper leaves for November. Then, some snowflakes and icicles....and santa hats on the spiders....and a few miniature red and white candy canes. Oooohh, now your talking festive!



And in honor of my first anniversary, I'm thinking about doing one of those fun drawing/giveaways that every-other-blogger-online does. Usually to celebrate their 100th post, but I think a one-year anniversary is just as good a reason.

So, stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...