Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Aloha - Day 6

Hi everyone.

Today we were up from sun-up to way past-sun down and this was the first night we did any driving after dark. It was a LONG, LONG, ADVENTURE FILLED DAY! I took tons of pictures, but won't be posting them tonight! Sorry!

We drove up to the end of the road on the North Shore and explored a bunch of areas.


We saw this 'ol guy, and I just had to take a picture. Just look at how big his "stump" has become to compensate for his missing foot. Pirate Rooster....


Then, we drove down to Hanalei to get MY FREE 2nd scoop of ice cream at Lapperts Ice Cream, just for wearing green today! Oh what GREAT ice cream! Two scoops in a waffle cone. Heaven!

Then we drove ALL THE WAY AROUND to the WEST shore and up the mountain to Waimea Canyon Lookout.


I found these two coral hearts today.


"K" was with us the whole day, I promise. She was wearing quite the "green" get-up.
(you'll see)

but, I literally cannot keep my eyes open...I'm bushed, beat, pooped, tuckered, exhausted, sleepy....You get the picture, so I'm off to take a hot soak with a cup of hot chocolate and then hitting the hay!

Mahalo for understanding......

oh, but before I go, one last thing:
"Why did the chicken cross the road?"


"To make tourists in cars slow down and take their picture for their blog!"

Or, if you prefer, "To get to the other side".

Lame? Of course!!! Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...