Saturday, March 14, 2009

Who are you? Who? Who?

Who is that little, grayed-out character lurking in the shadows of my pen-pal section at the top of my blog page....????

Do I know you?

Feel free to leave a comment and I'll make sure NOT to post it, so you can remain anonymous to everyone, but it's creeping me out not knowing who you are.

Really!

Hey, and speaking of who's there---

TO ALL MY VISITORS: PLEASE! FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS HERE ON MY BLOG. I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHO'S VISITING AND ENJOYING OUR "FRIEND-LY, FUN-FILLED" VACATION.

Also, even though this "mini-friend" vacation is un-conventional, to say the least, we are having a blast with "K" AND she, in turn, has been a HUGE hit with the locals and the other tourists we are meeting. Some of them have even been instrumental in helping "K" be less camera shy.

ALOHA and GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...