Tuesday, June 29, 2010

If THIS isn't right up my alley, I don't know what is....

It is here that we will be celebrating our 25th.

Here is the link, just in case anyone will be in Southern Oregon anytime soon and wants GREAT food and very sweet lodging. 

The four generations that work this inn, are the nicest people you will ever meet.
SO accommodating. SO friendly. SO down-to-earth.

It's up the road about 20 miles, but worth the drive. 

I CAN'T wait until our party in July. I'll post after photos of all the things I have up my sleeve.

My friend, Ginger, my maid of honor back in 1985, and I drove up there today and had lunch.

She totally summed it up, as we were sitting at a table by the window, taking in the historic surroundings.

"Most places like these are museums."

Yep, but not this one. 

AND 

we get to throw a party, 

go right to our room after, 

and have a full breakfast the next morning. 

Doesn't get better than that!!!












3 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

That IS a perfect for you both, what a treasure.

Angie

cinnibonbon said...

Congratulations!!! This place looks divine!

I'm stopping in to thank you for the beautiful charm you made. It makes me happy!! I loved that we got to play along in such a fabulous exchange.

Best wishes
Luz

Susan said...

I just got a copy of "Somerset Home" and saw your adorable dress form to made. I love love it. Do you sell them??? Nice blog. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...