Tuesday, October 5, 2010

He's In The Army NOW!!!

Yes. Yes, he left on Sunday morning. Phillip and I dropped him off at the recruiters office. 

Hugs. Well wishes.

He had asked me NOT to cry.

I didn't cry, but when I started to well-up, he said, "Mom, stop that!", as he was 
beginning to well-up too.  

That would not be good. 

So I turned and got in the passenger seat of the car.

He would ride on the transport van to Sacramento, do what they do, and board the 
flight to South Carolina today. 

This morning.

I'd be lying if I said he hasn't been on my mind for the last few days, but today especially.

HE'S IN THE ARMY NOW!!!

Good Luck, Mr. Kyle. I'll see you in December. (I'm welling up again....)

Mr. Kyle (top left) and his younger brother A.J.(blue hat) and his older brother, Ty.
At Red Robin going away dinner Friday night.

All of the boys....

Alex (the Swanson's youngest), A.J., Ty, Zac (the Swanson's oldest), and Kyle.

Is it just me, or does it look like Kyle is pre-occupied with Deep Thoughts???


(photos are not the best quality...I-phone in the dark!!! Yeah, I forgot my camera...AGAIN!!!)













1 comment:

Hopemore Studio said...

My heart is breaking for you.

I agree he looks like he's pondering life, though most of the guys I know would never admit to such. I'm sure his world and thoughts are reeling but he looks like a good strong young man! Remember he will take all you taught him out into the world and it will be a better place.

Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...