Friday, April 22, 2011

Inside, Outside Upside Down....




Welcome to my new little booth at a local crafter's mall-slash-gift shoppe, Savannah Faire. This concept has been rolling around in my head for quite some time...a few years to be exact. Honestly, I have been a little nervous committing to something like this, given life's schedule and interruptions, but I determined NOW is as good a time as any...Economy aside, I'm jumping in. (and in just a few days, my girlfriends are taking the leap with me!!!) Kind of like a Thelma and Louise and Louise moment...Only without the sad ending...

The space is quite small - 4 foot x 4 foot - but on May 1st it will be expanding to 4 foot x 16 foot. Me and two friends, Ginger and Janice, are sharing the over-head and will be selling under three separate #'s. This will allow us to add larger items, as well as the smalls.

I have SO many ideas and collected items to re-purpose into fun home and garden decor.

Here is my sign. We have agreed to sell under the one "banner", which is fine with me. I think the name covers all manner of "sins" we could possibly put in the space! lol


Inside Outside Upside Down
Home and Garden Goods
Refreshed. Renewed. Rethunk.

3 comments:

PicturePerfectPixies said...

Good luck! I love those paperclips!

Barbara Jean said...

oh so fun!! You go girl!!

blessings

barb

PS on top of the brown shelf there are two black metal 'things'. What are they??
thanks

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Doing anything with friends makes it so much more fun. Wishing all of you the very best in your new endeavor. Looks great so far! Best wishes, Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...