Thursday, October 13, 2011

ICE Resin Inspiration Monday...

As many of you know, I was at Terri Brush's Fall Art Camp in Lincoln City, Oregon last weekend, if you can call Thursday through Monday a weekend, with a fun bunch of women.

Me, Christina Lovisa, and Jenny Doh
Photo courtesy of Jenny's Facebook - Terri Brush Art Camp Album

While I was away playing, visiting, eating, and creating...and gone...I had the honor of posting on ICE Resin's Inspiration Monday...

Autumnal Rust

As many of you know, I love the color RUST.

The color.

The texture.

The age of it all.


Fun Stuff. Stuff with character. Stuff with history. Stuff to be collected, for sure.




3 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

I read it and loved each and every photo..there is just nothing better than a good piece of RUST!! Glad to hear you had an amazing time at your camp!!funfunfun!!Hugs,Cat

Hopemore Studio said...

Looks like you were in amazing company at Art Camp. Can't wait to see more.

Kristen Robinson said...

I love it! I am so so sad I was not there for this but it was important to be with the little man while he was sick not to mention the lovely food poisoning I acquired on Saturday UGH.

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...