Saturday, November 5, 2011

My NIGHTMARE continues....

confound it all, I love it though....

 

The focal wall behind my desk continues to get the TREATMENT!


I took a little artistic license when
directing Alan on creating the main mountain.

The original graphic had a neighborhood of houses as an outline
on TOP of the mountain fanned out like a deck of cards.

So, now they are staggered up the side and there is a pathway,
a fence and a stairway leading up to the main house
with A LOT more detail!

...and now kitty has a graveyard landscape as his view.
Mr. Pumpkin, on a fence post, will have company soon, but in the meantime,
Ginger thought he was up for a HIGH-FIVE!

I'm SO happy with my office so far.
I could say it's turning out better than I ever thought it would,
but Alan is VERY good at what he does.

THANKS, ALAN!!!!

2 comments:

mairedodd said...

i think i might never leave that office!

Katalina Jewelry said...

Wow! It's so cool! The details are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...