Friday, November 9, 2012

Friends....


This morning, I find myself reflecting on the friendships I've made over the last few years.

Actually, since moving to Oregon in 2004.

Friends from working at the scrapbook store (no longer here), but the friendships made are everlasting and deep.


Friends at out-of-town, creative functions.

Out-of-state friends, met through other friends.

Blogland friends.

Friends from being on the ICE Resin Creative Team.

Friends.

Friends have no boundaries.

The funny thing is, a few of my newest friends live in BOTH Washington (in the same EXACT town!) and California (literally, 15 minutes away!), from where I used to live, but never met when I was there...

Funny how that's happening lately....Brenda (I "met" at Art Camp last year), we immediately recognized each other. You know that whole, "you look REALLY familiar, but I can't place it??!!) Turns out, we lived right across from each other in our little Washington town. Our kiddos were in elementary school together! Small world!

Friends....

3 comments:

lexi said...

Art has an incredible way of bringing people together, and the acceptance and support that's given by those who share artful time is so beautiful!

Hopemore Studio said...

Friends are the best.
A wonderful source of inspiration and support... whether I get to see them in person a few times a year
or
get to connect over this miracle called the internet I am grateful for my friends!

Tina Schiefer said...

Life would be a lonely place without the friends I have in it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...